Tips and Safety
- Wear your grubby clothes and old sneakers. (Most likely you won't be going home with these clothes.)
- Military type cammie (BDU) trousers work the best, but are not required.
- Leave your jewelry at home. Many runners have lost rings and necklaces.
- If you have long hair, it is best to put it up.
- If you have a medical condition, that may impair you, please get an OK from your doctor.
- Runners should consider wearing goggles when in the Mud Pits.
- Drink fluids before, during and after your race. (Water and gatorade are best, stay away from sodas.)
- Do not dive head first into the mud pit. The main Mud Pit is for low crawling only.
- This is a fun run so help your neighbor if he or she needs help.
- There will be a medical team that will follow the pack. There will also be Marines stationed along the course, including at the Mud Pits.
- The Park will have a first aid and water station.
Gear and Children
- We are not responsible for any personal gear.
- Be sure to take responsibility for the safety of your personal property.
- Children must not be left unattended.